HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, September 8, 2008

Korean BBQ,Bdr Puteri

hey~Long time no see..pai seh...dunno busy wat sampai no time to do my blog..Now is 5.30pm..Is time to back from work but I stay a little bit longer to do my blog..hehe..As u noe la..my pc hang hang liao...seldom blog ,only use some work time to blog....Even my cousin wedding I also haven post it out..coz the photo keep inside de camera n hor...it pic very big size so ah~take some long time to do it..Dun worry..I will try my best to post it out soon..

Back to topic..yesterday went to Bdr Puteri Korean BBQ..Lama tak makan,sekali makan habis duitku *sob*..Well as usual,order the same thing..coz dun dare to try other food(mahal leh)...So I try pork rib(marinated) then some dunno apa rice,haha..the same old thing..I wanted to try their 'rice cake'(nian gao) but just 2 ppl makan dunno can finish o not...So din try,really hope next time can try try....The Kimchi taste consider good..I'm not sure tat the *taste good* is how for Korean ppl...But for me..OK la...I lik it, not too spicy...Next time shud only order de pork rib ..coz eat until very full,cant move =,="...This time they got provide 2 pieces of watermelon(so kedekut)..But anyway..I enjoy the food...And hor,if hor...I'm a korean lady/women..then it will be hard for me to prepare so many food for the family,,,CHAM lol~~



Total cost~RM46.20

No comments: