HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

kO LiAN me

。昨晚没有的好好睡,已经不够睡还睡不着。给人‘GIK'到我Oppa是谁都忘了。本来已经“beh爽了“加上我的neck又在pain coz of the serious acne infection o 'tumor'.Big lik a 'guli' in it.Dunno izzit 我快要死掉...Althought tis time not tat worse than the dunno how many previous了..Yesterday thought is the climax...Pain liao then wont pain anymore..Last nite sleep stil can feel de pain all nite long,din really sleep.Today morning wake up more worse,tis is really reach the climax,cant even move a single inch...Wakao..really wan to take my breath away..Went to office my neck lik kaku 'patung' liao...Lucky nobody notice,if not they ingat I kena watsoever curse liao...I dun dare to turn my neck o look other angle..The thingy is swollen n can feel my skin thighten...I nid to turn my body to look the side..really a disaster...Speechless...My head is numb liao...wee wang wang @_@"

No comments: