HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, September 29, 2008

DBSK New MV!!~~~

Ah...I'm dead..Yesterday was DBSK release their 4th Korean album..But previously they had release de mv days b4 debut...This mv is call Mirotic...Actually I got many thing to say de, I ad write in it but then hor dunno why suddenly they say i'm not signed in yet..gik si wa...then I din save it n so all the story gone...Previous de blog more interesting but now GONE liao..I dunno wat to say liao..By the way,I have comment bout their new look..Y my oppa ,xiah,micky n hero hair style so sissy..I really get thunder shock when the first time I saw them ...wakao..are they also the same get ,electrical shock o the hair sytlist hav great imagination bout ppls hair...Ya..this is wat I call "ART".As I said once in a lifetime..Well I hav both feeling bout their hair style.somethime >,< sometimes ^o^ ..Lucky they are DBSK if if is DODO then will giv ppl says 'kao kao'...And hor,group singer shud...shud dance very hot n cool de...Why tis time turn into SEXY~(just lik their hair)...Omg...the way they shake their boodies...I mau pengsan dah....How can they do tat...u will kill all the ladies if u do tat ^^" o u making them nose bleed...Nice try guys...Well hope u enjoy de MV 'MIROTIC'

No comments: