HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Night Market ,Cheras

Halo....last wednesday...I went to Cheras Pasar Malam wit some buddy =="...I seldom join them as our 'relaitionship' for the pass is 'Okey la'...haha..u guys dun think too much...I just went out wit King's group(not office tat King,his surname)...I berangan-angan wanted to go de but then hor somehow he say me the only gal who go('syok sendiri' >.<")..then he say will bring a bunch of guys sit wit me(^O^)"...front,back n side also surounded wit guys n they prepare to ~~~...wakakka..I dare him to do so...cis~in the end ,he bring 2 of his lady go(since he lost his gal)....He syok only not me..I syok 'sendiri'...The first time wen there..wow..the street is so so long..lik no end..There many ppl n very crowded...

mau sesak nafas..traffic jam somemore..This time I din buy much food coz my money is limited n just wan to walk walk...Saw many cute thing..U see de 'pancake'

~~~so cute..Tak sampai hati nak makan pun..I also wan (^o^)...so childish..I just buy some traditional popiah balik rumah makan n some crystal 'kok zhai'

..Look at this..the puppy so cute..poor little cutie...They look so cute,feel lik own them but it takes a big responsibility to raise them...Just forget bout it ba....


Then I saw 'Annyeong haseyo'..OPPA!!!!its Kimchi stall...ah~I'm so excited...coz they sell korean 'nian gao' izzit call rice cake...I wan to eat but end up I din buy coz ...is spicy..n I not feel lik eating tat time..I promise myself next time go n buy...I can tell tat stall is the original Korean food coz tat owner is korean n talk korea..I will buy next time no matter how pedas it is...n also take de picture of it..(hope will fulfill soon)...Then later we meet another group of fren..Lama tak jumpa punya fren..so-called they say he changed a lot liao (I was hoping) but end up din really change a lot,for me is still the same..But I was happy to see them n noe how r they lately...By the way,mayb he also lupa wats my name..coz tat day I ask him till now still haven answer me ==lll...CELAKA PUNYA BUDAK~ ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been wanting to go therere!!!!!!!!!!!

☺仪仪☻ said...

i tell u la~ why din find me lerh?
i was there lah~
nextime go connaught nite market tell me lor~ekekkee
the pancake i saw it most every wednesday LOL
recommend u sth to eat la~
1)中国汉堡包RM1.40(一粒)
2)salad紫菜popia RM2.80(一卷)
3)台湾盐酥炸鸡排RM5-6元 (一块鸡排)
4)也可以试下T-junction corner的臭豆腐!!!
5)“碗仔”冰棒球~RM1(一支lolipop)