HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

oh~~my vein

I'm speechless....炸到~。。eh...ppl never learn chinese before type wrong blh dimaafkan rite...Well..just to make ppl laugh at my blog..THE~...How if next time I write Korean words...Sounds good..I think nobody will un apa I say only my Oppa noe(ah~oppa oppa,naik gila) ...pai seh..If i really do so..I think my blog will be haunted.....
Back to topic...Today.....today.....eeee.....yaya..Today....today.....Oh~~mau letup la....U noe..I noe u dunno..Coz I din tell u how u noe tat u noe wat I noe leh...I noe u dunno so I noe u wan to noe wat I wan u to noe lol...so now I'm telling u to let u noe lol..noe bo~ >o<" I'M DEAD...
I'm supposed to finish key in the invoice into the new system...Ya...Today..just finish for the month of JULY...wahahah~proud proud..Then hor ..ingat finish liao lol..yayaya..I noe still got August n Sept...I ingat can relax a bit lol....then hor I forget something before I can progress into next step...I haven check each of the invoice so tat all is betul de then only can key in into the new system..Then hor the previous invoice most of it 'hanging on the coconut tree' liao..coz we haven get used to the new system n some sort of addition thing nid to key in on tat invoice dunno wat to do..Problem haven solve..When we found out the way to do..'Cham lol'..I nid to settle those 'hanging on the coconut tree'...really 炸到爆 =。=“。。。now my desk add another few files...if I'm not wrong I now hav 17 files wit me..n 2 stack of invoice...Gonna explode...getting sick everyday do the same old thing..eye also getting blur...really do until my soul dunno gone where...Mau cari ppl talk talk but those who 'on' sure busy..only me who waiting for someone....Ok la...GTG ..see ya

No comments: