HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wendy's ,IOI Mall

This incident happen long long time ago..Now only blog it out..Pai seh n also my cousin wedding I promise will blog it out but also lazy to do so...Feel so bad bout..I try my best to blog it soon..Wendy's is a new fast food store,just lik McD,Burger King and so on..sell burger n some chicken..Tat day dunno mau makan apa n so we hav a try at it..I heard they say the seafood burger taste ok wo.So I order a seafood n fish burger with some drinks n some french fries..Tat seafood burger de meat inside u can see there is some fresh prawn in it..But the size of the burger just lik McD(so small ==)..Ppl say McD french fries taste better..I dunno why lol, mayb I'm not interested on their fries..I just eat it...but since ppl are talking bout it..So i make some of my comment..Why McD french fries taste better.I think bcoz of the taste..the taste is differ,more 'goreng' n more 'loose' ..u get wat I mean..haha..I dun think u do..Mayb they put some "Ajinomoto" inside tat's why taste so good...haha..Actually very simply..Is the type of potato they use n de quality..Other fast food store their french fries is more compact while McD is less..As u can see some the fries will 'lembik' o 'bengkok' bcoz tat area the empty n u only eat the outer layer (skin) and tats the most tasty part..But most depends on individual whether u lik to eat soft de o more compact...Overall for me Wendy's food is consider normal..Nothing much .

No comments: