HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Diet n Beauty Fair~MV

Helloo..How are u? Heheh..yeah yeah.I get 5 days of Raya Holiday.But I dun hav annual leave replace Friday so they terpaksa cut my salary T.T..poor thingy.Anyway today is last day of work then I can enjoy 5 days break..Talk bout last week Sunday..MV upper floor rhe exhibition hall having some Diet n Beauty Fair ..Plus besides also have Games Fair..Ahaha..Coz my sis having roadshow for her company PATHLAB..so we all go shopping n visit her n.n"..At there we take many goodies bag they giv us..n guess wat .My mum wins the lucky draw..Haha..she get a dunno apa tu 'yeast tablet' worth RM148..Bascially I was planning to go shopping..But then my sis say she wan de 'panda hammer' balloon..She ask me to help her go n take at the games exhibition hall..But to get the 'hammer' is not easy...So-called ask me line-up then can get it..Wakao~ unbelievable..so many pp lining up just to get the 'hammer'.Since so many ppl I plan not to go take..I went there jalan jalan .There got many games n competition goin on..Nevertheless I saw many ppl wearing Cosplay.




.Well..not very special nor acttractive but some look ok la..then suddenly ppl surround something over there n I went to take a look.Rupanya is 'Death Note' cosplay

..many ppl taking picture of it...Poor him squard on the chair so long..haha..He doesnt look lik the character mayb coz the structure of his face..Actually 'L look' very easy to 'muo fang'..The face is white with a big dark eye liner and the japanese hair..basically his face u only see d eye n the structure of his face...Tat guy do imitate very well,he just lose for it face structure..haha..(good judgement >,<")..When bac to my sis booth..she beg me for the 'hammer' again..In the end ,silly me..I really beratur n help her get tat 'hammer'..In the end, I din went for shopping..why?? Bcoz I Q liao 2 1/2 hour just for the 5 minute games...I nid to complete all the 6 games then get the cop n redeem de 'panda hammer'..Omg..wasting time..I do really excited when I get tat 'hammer' but balik rumah just put it aside...Haih dunno why tat time so determine wanted to get tat 'stupid hammer'...While waiting for my turn..They having prize giving for those 'cosplay'..and the winner I also lupa liao sapa tu..ahahah..just snap the pic..

Hammer Panda~

No comments: