HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, August 4, 2008

Work does Pay~

Walao wey~ fuhyoh~wakao~...hehe.Just wan to make the environment more interesting bout my blog(I noe my blog very lame =.=").....Sorry lo.I noe I long time din touch my blogy(blogy:touch my body ==")...I been working ma..Althought evening ad come back home but I mcm a pice of sh!t liao u.u. Here my story..
The 3rd day of work sudah jadi kuli...Tat day got a stock in..5 parcel(got 96 big boxes)...One big lorry come then only 7 ppl work on it ,4 gentlemen n 3 ladies(I'm one of them)..Well, since I'm new..I work so hard..help them carry boxes(5-7kg) at the store..I think I din exercise much, got a little bit clumsy + I wear skirt on tat day(its a disaster).But I manage to help them carry the stock wit some 'pay'...I din notice bout it till I back to the office wash my hand only see my both hand get scratch by those boxes..


My co-worker also notice tat my hand turn red ,I'm the only one who get scratch cause I'm new no exp ==..All of them also no hurt...And this is wat I get..

a fresh baked egg tart from my lady boss(the GM) n a can of 100plus from my boss(the CEO)..worth it o not o.O".Well at least .......see my place.

This is my place n I can tell my sit is the one who hav the most files...Temporary pc haven come yet so nid to do all the admin n account paper work =.="...N so I'm in charge all the files(proud proud..'not at all')...Its killing me ...Guess wat..today the whole day I'm facing the fax mechine n telephone (bip bip du du).Faxing the whole stack of paper to other company n receive call lik no buddy bisuness...hand n ears also get tired ..

No comments: