HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, August 18, 2008

Grandma 85th Bday~

Oh gosh...guess wat..I'm the aunt of my 3 niece n nephew..Walao~ so young sudah jadi aunt..tell the truth..I become aunt since I was 8..I cant believe ...wat on earth is goin on???Well...my mum is the youngest among her 10? o 13?? sibling,I guess(some not here anymore)..Even she also not sure how many sibling..coz some miscarriage n some pass away(baby)..I got many uncle n aunt n cousin n niece n nephew...Beside my bro,I'm the 2nd youngest for the whole big family among cousins..till now I'm the aunt of 12kids..This year add another 4 more O.O" then mayb next year add few more O_O"..For the moment 16...1 of it haven give birth but soon mayb by end of tis year o next year...



Last Saturday which mean 16Aug is my grandma 85th Bday...wow..so old liao..But for me she still look lik last time..healthy..But lately..mayb bcoz I long time din see her..She look a bit aging as in react slow~ n start to blur blur liao...Dulu hor,she talk alot de n even can run here move there...But now a bit ..wat I can say OLD~ old ppl lik her age 85 still so healthy consider good liao lol..She got no sickness is just tat she lik to eat salty food since young...She such a lucky person...see her son,grandson even great grandson grow up...haha..She told us that she was proud after knew my sis graduate from Uni.She say 'I was so proud that our family have a granddaughter whose wear 'square hat' n.n" graduate'...My sis feel so sad tat she din invite my grandma to her graduation day coz of heavy rain.Then she ask me when is my turn...Well,I really hope tat she can see me graduate one day...I wish she live long n healthy and can wait till tat day comes....

No comments: