HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

At Pm meet PM~

Haha...ppl dun get it wat I'm talking bout today.Well..this title is created by my dear Budak,Keven.Wah...its a long long time ago punya story but today talk bout goin to Pm only teringat bout it.the story shud be start from last last week.I went to pm then suddenly I receive a sms..it tat budak..he saw me at Pm but din say hi to me ,so bad =.=(sob sob)..he saw me twice also din say Hi~ celaka punya budak.I never meet him before only saw his photo(my co-worker kak say he very leng chai wor~dunno ya o not ,keke)..I never want to meet him n dun wan he see me coz......coz..ah~~malu malu u.u" hohoho..U noe..just wan to be secretive so tat our relaitionship last long(dun think aside)..Now he saw me but I din saw him so rugi teruk T.T...N now he seldom find me tis jie jie..poor me so miss him..I know he got read my blog,kekeke..I always say tat I will 'cheong sui' him..hahaha..now I did ..blek >,<"...Tat its how 'at pm meet PM,pasar malam meet Pek Mun'.
Talk back my enjoyment at PM..This time I try another type of fruit juice got celery+carrot+soem kind of red onion(it look lik tat forget apa tu liao)
..
Itu 2 week ago punya history..Then the next week I go Pm again but tis time I din meet tat budak n.n"...I believe tat he wont come again so often..hehe..I went there just to buy some thing n makan makan...This time is different.I buy very long time also din makan de uncle ice cream.


I rmb when I was primary skol I always must buy n eat.Last time it sell 20 sen for small cone n 50 sen for big n RM1 for double big..But now everythibng different liao..small is 70 sen then medium RM1 sen n big is RM1.50..Time has change everything..Me myself also grow up liao~oh...I'm old.So buy some food to maintain 'the youth' =.="(does not make sense)..I buy liao some mix beans drinks lik lin chi kang but many bean ,jelly n other..dunno apa tu.But taste good n big portion only RM3.50 can 2 ppl eat..

Yummy~
Ok lah..I gtg sleep~ tomolo nid to work OT..gosh~ many work is waiting for me..See ya

No comments: