HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Work again??

Oh...my god..blood pressure....Work start..The new work ,the new begining.Wakao, office work really not tat kind of wat I thought...Can early back home n enjoy..Early back also no use..sudah jadi piece of sh!t..I work only 2 days sudah can see my future work will be..Its a CCTV company where sell many kind of CCTV camera.Because I'm new there n they in the need o worker n they lack of pc..so can do much..First day work, my 'head' too busy , she giv me a stack of paper n ask me to do failling..Well, I just do wat she said then cant believe I use the whole day working hour to finish tat failling .Then hor, I tell u hor..she hor...I cant believe hor..she went to the store m bring back the whole stack of invoice n failling again...(*muntah darah)..I susah payah buat all the failling then she bring back more invoice from somewhere..I ingat they lazy do the simple failling thingy but I was wrong.When I check the invoice date..all was in the month of middle July ..Not they lazy tak buat ,is they lack of worker to help them do..Finish buat, guess what my head say "so fast, dun so fast buat slowly..man man lai~!!" =.=".I ingat do work must cepat n tepat(my moto)..then other coleuge say "wat la u...teach new ppl ask them to do thing slow"(anor anor)..u.u".Because she too busy then I'm too free.Then she dunno wan giv me do wat coz for the moment I nid to wait ppl to delivery the new pc so tat I can hav a pc for work .Nid to wait 4 5 days =.="..N for the moment she only can giv me paper work..She cant believe my 'kaki tangan' so fast (pai seh pai seh).This work is really serious into it...Apapun kena buat.althought it just a small company but really watever also kena buat..I'm working as acc & admin assistant (double of the work)..doin both admin n acc work..If other department busy I also nid to help them lik sales department..help them to take order, pick-up call n so on...So I can imagine in future..Oh..my nerves gonna get stuck
Feel so bad coz I think I'm the first ppl balik rumah other busy work OT still got many work haven finish some even no time to take their lunch. =.="

No comments: