HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, August 18, 2008

Random =="

Hey..pai seh...hehe..lately busy work, eat n sleep..plus my home pc hang hang di..Now steal some working time to blog..Not much thing to do ma but all my co-worker busy...Coz I'm still new ,cant help them much too...dun blame me la >.<" ..I got no time blogging..weekend went out and got event to do..so..din spend much time on blog but I will try my best to put all the thing tat I do..Talk bout my sis graduation..Last last Sunday,we went to some photo studio to take family potrait.For the moment,the picture haven done yet..it takes about 2-3 weeks and so today I just put some of the photo tat I curi take from the studio..



.shh...sigh...Sorry if the pic bad quality coz late my hp hav some problem so...Nid to return to the factory to fix it..Poor my phone T.T.And so hor...cannot take pic lor...Ya hor..then my blog hor...will less pic lor..too bad lol no hp tp help me..using bac my old hp.By the way..lately I hav my own pc in office..So hor..U can see me on9 from morning till evening.If u mau, can find me there..Always available but sometime AFD(away from desk)..

No comments: