HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, August 8, 2008

My sis Graduation Day~UM

Yesterday,heavy rain.Its been long time it din rain.A special day for 900+ ppl who having once a lifetime event tat not everybody hav the chance to do so..I wish I'm one of them but too bad I wasn't meant to be one of it at there.I been waiting for mine to come althought I'm not coming out from the main door of UM o any other local Uni.So I feel a bit regret..din study hard enuf.Hope my day will come soon~
Anyway..Its my sis big day..Her graduation day,she say b4 tat she wish our grandpa n grandma would be here attend her graduation day but both of them were not here anymore.Hope they can watch from above.My sister is the first grandson in our family who graduate from Uni with an honour.Sooner follow by others ~
I went there later coz I hav to work n I take half day leave to watch my sis graduate...Inside de hall only parent allow to go in others will be waiting outside de hall..When the event end only I go there...Since is my sis graduate,I buy her a bouquet of roses..She ask me to buy for her frens too..So in the end I buy liao 3 bouquet(no hand liao=.=").Ppl see me lik a noob...the flower block my face..I'm all wet n so the flower,tak cukup hand to hold de umbrella.But still many ppl waiting outside..science faculty is the most students...All their fren come n support them althought its rain...N so do I n.n"...Rain also wan to take some nice pic...
Outside de DTC,Dewan Tunku Canselor


Buy her some Flower with a teddy bear~


Yeah~My sis GRADUATE!Universiti Malaya 2008~

No comments: