HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 lorry with 4 tons of stock

Give a big clap man~ Yuhoo...Today is the biggest event since I work there..last few week I carry those is just a piece of...This time is triple of..parcel also dunno how to kira liao...2 lorry contain 291 boxes n weight 4 tons ,tats wat the lorry man told us..from 3pm we carry until 5pm only settle everything~ for the moment la..The story is lik tis..Yesterday ,tat company suggest tat we pay RM50 per person for 3 to help us carry the stock to our shop...But heres our idea..we plan to put all the stock n our production department which is 1st floor..So...wats the point that they help us only carry into our shop(infront the counter ==")..So my lady boss say "wats the point,we can carry ourself ,no need -_-" .so the next day...About 13 of us(most female only 2 male)-wat can I say,still 3 more man de..1 is my boss but he outstation then another 2 is from sales department..So-called went to sent stock,I'm not sure wats big business they do,so 3 man not around only left all the ladies n 2 man from technical department...We carry the box rom the lorry into our shop(counter lobby)..then we carry from there to upstair..Stop dreaming liao~~Theres no lift but only stairs...can imagine 2 man stand in the middle of the stairs(most tough part)n help us carry the stock up...Really wanted to thanks them(King n Andreason) n my lady boss.She also help us a lot(strong lady) n other collaegue too...She brought us 100plus for the help...
Actually I'm happy to help carry stock,mayb seldom do that..feel abit excited =.="..Bcoz only this moment can make our relaition more closee ,we talk alot n they joke alot other than tat they all busy doin their work, no time to hav a talk....We laugh alot n talk alot too u.u"..haha..
The lorry man see us all ladies,he also come n help us n then hor he saw me so thin say I no strenght to carry nnt too heavy will tangan patah (THE ==ll,I'm strong enuf okey dun look down on me)...I must eat more n gain weight so that they wont scare I tangan patah la,backbone patah..Now everything done,my hand all red liao n hei ching(some part swollen) n very tired no energy just lik a dead fish...By the way,I'm half wet..Why!~~coz I main air =="..Office toilet water leak so we hav to close the main tap..Then hor I was in the toilet 'shi shi'..somebody ask me to open the main water tap...then hor...there got 3 tap..While washing hand my collegue ad told me n show me the main tap n she ad turn it on...So I dunno whose there who call me turn it ON~ Smart me...Upper tap ad turned on...So left the lower tap...I thought is tat tap he was talking bout n so I turn it on..twist n twist..suddenly saw the water came out from the 'male stand' toilet bowl o_o"..I quickly turn it off..But then I'm not sure whether I'm too kasar o the tap rosak liao de..the tap came off....Wakao~just lik those movie scene..the water splash out n hit on my body(half body is wet)...I was screaming for help...Lucky my lady boss is there washing hand n help me...When bac to my place all my colleague laugh at me..Then I tell them the story they laugh lagi teruk...Mcm lik in the movie scene =.=" THE~...Anyway now very tired sleep early..gd nite

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read my blog too, please? http://phoenix460.blogspot.com/ I want to have readers from around the world!