HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Work ,sleep n eat

Wakao~Fell lik myself getting worse..Dulu punya work also got a bit time do my own stuff,Coz I off on weekday.Now off on weekend lagi tak de masa do my thing...hmm..Shud handle my time well >,<"..Got few thing to blog but cancel liao since very long time ago...If my reader dun mind n if got time I will blog it out..Giv some comment oo..Now hearing my Oppa song...Haih, I quite some time din hear my oppa voice liao coz bc sleep ,such a <('oo')>...I dunno why lately I sleep a lot n felt sleepy while working..mayb I always face the pc n do some bored thing..memboringkan..but today time pass very fast coz got many new thing to do...but also de same..Failling,Checking n key in data....Even seldom see my oppa...lama tak jumpa lagi miss them...Hope they doin well..Now I spend some free time or my blogy b4 I go watch movie...Pass few day I work OT n other so no time to do my own thing,mau cari duit to study la,holiday la,shopping la,enjoy la n many more..Money is very good ( no wonder my name call MunNy =.=ll,suit me hahaha).Ok la..Its time to check out other ppl blog especially all my fren,I always keep updated on them...Although each other busy doin their own thing but let me noe lately wat their doin...Gambateh~Hwaiting, my fren..By the way..today sleep early o...coz today is 14 Jul...hehehe..Gd nite~

No comments: