HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My eyes getting blur blur~@_@"

Oh,blood pressure...Oh my god..oh my head..oh...Cham lol..poor thing.I started getting blur blur liao.Now I at my working place taking few minute break for myself..Everyday work doin the same thing,key in n key in..walao~ goin to hav head pressure...Lately our data system change into new system so I new to convert everything into tat new system n delete some useless data n update some new data...
OK...relax..last 2 weeks I think..I baru key in the product detail in it then last week is the customer company detail...Both takes me bout 2 weeks to finish..Fine then now bcoz the new system start on July where the old stop end of June.So.. almost everything seem complete now is the invoice turn..Apa itu invoice..is a order n resit tat we keep as record..I cant believe there is so many invoice in one day..Rmb I told u bout the filling thingy thing..Few day din filling ad a big stack...tat is the invoice tat keep in the file.Now is invoice in system...@_@"..Oh gosh...ahhh burst burst...Cant beleive,my typing skil not very fast de but then hor since lately always key in n key in sudah pro liao =.=" .I'm doin one day punya invoice it takes me bout one day to finish..U get wat I mean ma...some takes bout 1 day work to finish 2days invoice...I cant believe..imagine I start key in from 1st July then till today de Aug..'they are' Still sedang waiting for me...Even Aug punya invoice haven really check n filling lagi..all the paper is on my DESK!!~~why bukan my DBSK (oppa) n.n"....Till now my desk is the most most many many file,slip,paper n paper.I din post pic bcoz my hp in the 'hospital medical check up'..Hope will come bac soon.....@_@"..really hope my eyes din get blur if not hav to wear glasses..really nid to continue my work..This weekend will bac to Ipoh attend cousin wedding..Well patiently wait till I update ....Luv ya
oH..I'm dead..too bad I can paste so MSN emo in here..can see how I feel now...Well..bac to work..see ya..By the way

No comments: