HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, June 30, 2008

=.=" my property~

Last week>.cleaning in progress...Wakao, tak sangka I got so many rubbish..My book shelf sudah penuh(tumpah) wit book..=.="
..I can tell tat .I ad 2 years din clean up my book shelf since I was in Form 6..Now is time to clean up my room... I can tell..
Ah~~ why the stuff is getting more n more >_<" ada LIPAS!..The floor is full of notes n paper..Gosh..wat am I doin...It getting worse.Anyway...in the end ,it seem no different=.="..Well at least better than before .haha
Come to my 'study & make up table".Is full of stuff...U tanya I apa tu..I pun tak tau apa tu 0.0"Hey...look wat I hav found!!A memorable stuff~~
Batu Seremban o.o ,wow I been keeping it very long time ago...I think got 7-9 years O_O" .This is made by my sis..Tat time very famous in playing those.I still keeping it till now..Geng ah!..But I think I also forget how to get started liao..Anyway..its time to say bye to it.By the way, dunno inside got insect o not =.="(inside is rice) so many years..



..Wow..=.=".."Wat happen?Why so many stuff?Wah like in the set...Omg~~blood pressure"(Xiah dialogue n.n").Now I only realise tat I got so many kind of cream?lotion?gel?oil?face?hand?body?hair?~~walao...can suppply all over the body~even my butt ...pening @_@"..I also found out I got many CD/VCD ...(DBSK is coming to join them soon...^^")mayb
XD Its gonna take long time to finish it...and also clean it.

No comments: