HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, June 27, 2008

New Hp~Oye oye~

Wahoho...I brought my first new hp..Welcome to our Tahda!!!>>>Nokia 5610..u.u" pai seh pai seh...hehe..Dunno happy o sad.I suppose to buy it to celebrate masuk Uni =.=.Now x dpt masuk dpt Hp pulak...nvm la..Tell the truth, this is my first owned hp...all the hp I dulu dulu use also anonymous hp.I get my first hp(nokia 3250 XP) when I was 16.The hp was my dad then he pass to my sis(he brought new hp)then my sis 'jumpa' other hp so tat 3250 secara x langsung giv me n mum use(consider 3rd hand)o.O"...then my next hp is nokia 8250(the butterfly) when I was 17..As u noe, we 'jumpa ' that hp at some restaurant (actually ppl tertinggal tat hp XD)...so also a so-called 3rd hand hp(poor thing)..now come to my previous using nokia 1600 when I was 18..But this better ..is 2nd hand hp n.n"..Also consider 'jumpa'...but another kind of 'meet'..The story was lik tis..On a Sunday afternoon,'my' car parked at outside our house yard..Then suddenly an anonymous motorbike x sempat make a turn n broke my side mirror (the car was PARKED safely,how can he so geng bang on it =.=")..Well he was chased by police car(no wonder la).After he x manage to make a turn n they(bf gf) fall from the bike...the driver run away lefted his injured gf alone fall on the ground..The police manage to catch the gal..And bring her to the police station ,I was watching the scene inside my house window..I was wondering why the police looking at 'my' car n was lik looking for the owner???..then suddenly the policeman was trying to put some paper on my car wiper( I ingat is saman >,<")..I look properly only notice tat our side mirror was broke (tertonggeng,hanging) n the police was trying to pay us ..he put the money on the wiper n wanted to left..('cacated' punya policeman, so irresponsible..stupid la.the car parked on our house yard shud find us n pay..coward!)..I get crazy n shouted to tell my mum n dad..they went outside n talk to them..Guess wat..tat broken mirror cost RM20 (the gf no $$)...Wat the @!#$%&^?..then they talk to the policeman n policeman ask the gf to handover her hp..If she wan back her hp ,she must pay for the caused ..And so here comes the nokia 1600.The hp was still new cause from the detail inside the hp..she just brought last month only ...And so till now , they din turn up n get back the hp....And now,kekeke..heh heh heh o.O", I can totally own a 1st hand 'IN' hp(first in MunNy history,haha ~but my heart stil miss my $$ =.="..unbelievable I'm such daring )..Anyway..welcome welcome to my new hp u.u"
Before Nokia 1600

After >Nokia 5610 Express Music~ oye oye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.