HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, June 13, 2008

Kenny Rogers,IOI Puchong

Last Sunday I take leave to hav a break.Well I'm goin to quit my job soon since Uni start soon.So I'm goin to take all my leave dgn sepenuhnya b4 I leave tat company.Dun wan so rugi..This Sunday, I hav a break where I can take a rest , watch movie and have a nice meal..Althought is not a wonderful o luxurious meal...but at least is a nice meal.We went to eat Kenny Rogers, since our pocket is out of $$ n x mampu makan mahal...We just hav a try at there...lik I say 'once in a lifetime' o.O"..Just go n hav a try..We order set half chicken, mushroom soup and a some iced chocolate drink.The food there taste ok la..the soup nothing special but it cost us RM6 +.+..regret regret...The drinks ok la..mcm normal chocolate milk...Anyway..Take a try n enjoy the food

No comments: