HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, June 9, 2008

Anycall Haptic by DBSK part3

This is the part where I lik the most coz my Micky oppa was so cute..Acting so cute lik a cute little cat...Ah...wan to sayang sayang my oppa..(crazy into it liao,pai seh)..Micky oppa facial expression was so cute when Yoona ask him to take a ride (Ferris Wheel) wit her..( the fact is, Micky oppa are afraid of height??high???watever=.=".They got revealed on Bonjour Paris..but is very brave for him to take tis shot..)He act so cute while lay on Yoona shoulder (no comment for tis 'couple',hehe)..I was lik goin to get crazy when he hold her hand put on his chest...ahh..(give me a rope ,wanna hang myself)...Fine..Back to ,Yunho oppa..he is a poor guy in that shot always lefted by Tiffany..so memalukan...haha.Changmin lik a big kids..when he say "Ah~ my heart also slidding"..izzit slidding o leaning o.O".Did u see that! Changmin looks lik wearing shoe without socks...Haha..Well I most kolian is Junsu oppa..All de shot his appear is the least...Haha..I was so suprised when he talking lik a jet plane ..chi chi cha cha...'luan hala,merepek,mumble'...so innocent XD ...haha I laugh lik hell when he act so cute..When he say "You! wat u guys doin,why u guys here..ohh~..my god,blood pressure " n.n..cute oppa..Enjoy ^o^


p/s: there is eng sub but I din post..hehe..u can find it n watch more funny

No comments: