HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

TSL Travel & Tour Sdn Bhd


Yesterday was my last day I work wit this company,TSL Travel..Actually TSL work as Agent for some Airlines especially Air Asia..Our HQ is at BK,Puchong which near my house..Hoho..Our company hav 10 counter around Selangor n also N9.Sabah also got counter but staff here din contact wit them n now 3 more counter had open in Sabah.When I started my work about after 1 month, I have to handle 3 counter , BK,BP n USJ alternate day @_@"(pening)..Memang geng a..I really dunno how I survive the day.As soon I get pro, I felt myself hav the experience handling customer.I still rmb the 1st time handle cust..My hand was shaking clicking n typing,mcm takut cust makan I u.u".After awhile, I started get use to it..I even sometime eel quite frendly wit them ..I even meet many kind of cust..kind, noob n also ridiculous..Sometimes cust complain..I get scolded..my staff giving wrong info.I yg kena handle..I really see the world full of stories..haha..n also my tsl co-worker especially Keven (the cutiest budak),I know he laughing at me now =.="..Take care ,budak!Dun always bully me..wahaha.Anyway, I having lot of funn gain some exp while working.Its time for me to take a break n start my skol life(hope so)..N hope to see 'you' again ..
Our HQ ,Bandar Kinrara

Our Air Asia counter,USJ


pai seh ,I forget to take pic of BP counter,the counter where I belongs to..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh..
So bad...
Let U noe I laughing U tim..
Haahaa!!
Hope ur rayuan can success~
Take care n happy oways ooo...
Good Luck!
Keep Touch^^