HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The sky is falling down~

First of all, I would lik to say tq for some of my fren who are so caring...Well, I hav to review the truth..Dun think tat I'm kidding..Well most of them dun believe tat
I have failed to get the offer..Meaning tat Anda Tidak BERJAYA mendapat sebarang tawaran..Sad sob sob T.T ..U dun believe rite...But tats the Truth~..I dunno how to paste that thing on blog so....Only can tell by typing....Wat shud I do~~..Haih..I can guarantee u tat most of the bloger they get the offer except me..I prove to u not everybody can get the offer..Now is proven tat I din get the offer..So for those whose does not get the offer..Dun be so sad ( I now sdg sad too T.T)..We still can buat rayuan..At least we can hav another try..Well..Good Luck for those doing Rayuan..

p/s:Pls dun rebut tempat wit me ok!=.="

1 comment:

Javakid said...

Cheer up dear, You still can make it to IPTA. Make sure you choose the right course. Tips. Please do not apply for any course at these uni - UMS,UNIMAS, UM,UKM, UPM,UTM and USM. Play the safe game. Do not apply the same courses n universities again. It wont help you. :) Anyhow, My best wishes for your appeal :) May u get a place at IPTA.

With love,
Yogeswaran @ Javakid