HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's & Birthday Daddy~

HoHoHo~~~Happy Father's Day n Happy Bday to my Daddy...Last Saturday is my Daddy Bday then Sunday is Father's Day..Hoho..So we celebrate together..B4 tat last last saturday we already celebrate Father's Day for all the father in our family..hehe..So last saturday just cincai celebrate...n.n..Back to last last Saturday..I take 2 day leave to hav my break n went to my uncle house to celebrate Father's Day...hmmm.We having steamboat at his house ..Well everything was quite fun since having family gathering...They brought a Father's Day cake n my another uncle brought a cake too..But that for himself..Why! haha..coz ngam ngam on tat day was his Bday...Wow..oh yeah..got 2 cake makan u.u"..At night we celebrate Father's Day..Back to last Saturday,on last Friday(seem conius liao,kekek) me n my sis off day .So we take this chance to buy our dad some gift...
Father's cake n.n(pandan layer cake)
Uncle cake u.u(chocolate cake)
My Daddy

Me n Daddy

This is wat we brought for our Father ~~

No comments: