HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anycall Haptic CF by DBSK part4

Well..This is last part of the CF..Hehe..Well First of all.I dun get the point n second they look so cute cute u.u...espeacilly Junsu,the cute guy..haha..Later I only found out that SNSD is a group wit bout 9 member..wow..Ingat 3 coz the first few part only 3 of them in the scene ..So they last part I ingat the other are 'K-lefeh" hehe..I only know bout it when I read the ppl comment..No wonder all of them so special..patutlah~ Some girls there are too over..as u can see one of them wearing the skirt d@mn short..apa teknik mrk sampai can hide thier 'Pi gu'(butt)haha..I also wan try try see...But all the girls I still like Yoona..her name is nice for me la...U can see the ending part where the gals kacau our cute Susu u.u...U can see actually his hand is pulling the lauggauge out...the gals just touch the bag..Gotcha!~bad bad hiding skil...but he still cute..wakaka..well ,enjoy the last fast...DBSK Fighting!!~~I lik Micky wearing quarter pant n.n..nice try..look so man ^o^"

No comments: