HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's countdown!!??

Hey~let's countdown...ermm..I think all gone to sleep liao =.="...Well pass midnite IPTA result is out..I now very takut..dunno get choosen o not into Uni..Haih..Takut takut..Dunno shud happy cause been waiting so long o shud takut not get chosen..Now still left 5 more minit..On Sunday newspaper said IPTA result out on Wednesday meaning after 12 am result may out...Or izzit I too worry..I think I'm the only noob who waiting infront the pc waiting the result..coz I know my case is 50/50 chance...I read the newspaper said 60000+ apply and only 40000+ get..I really very scared~~oh mummy~oh munny...I dun dare to see..Nnt key in my detail..They say 'u r not in the list o get choosen'..Then wat shud I do..It decide my future..God~ I pray hard hope I get choosen..I dun mind I they offer me other course..As long the subj is Good n ok...Even go Sabah o Sarawak I also dun mind..Now is time~~Wish me luck..Whether is a good new o a bad news..I'm still willing to share wit my blogy...

No comments: