HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Say bye to the old T.T n welcome the new ^^"

Yesterday is my last day wit my 'car'

..He too old liao, enable to walk anymore T.T..Terpaksa sell to others, he also sick n I always bring him to see doc,cause I'm the only one who bring him for walk n I been taking care of him since I get my driving lesen..Now is time to say good bye to him T.T..Guess how old is he..he now ad 17-18 years old liao~ O_O" ...nearly same as mine..Is time for him to retired(I guess)...thanks to him..cause he drove me to skol/home everyday n always go gai gai wit me..Well, I treat him lik my dear..Got feel.,he also very sayang me(seldom laugai)..But now he already gone...to somewhere

...This car many history liao, we are the 9th hand n mayb the last who brought him home

Now,lets welcome to our new comer,the new SAGA =.="


.....Well, It's not mine...Is my sis baby...mine sudah gone.So I'm now single n.n"...Because of the new comer,my dear hav to sell out..since he 'drink' a lot n 'sick' a lot too...This new 'nooby'(tats wat I call him) eat less,healthy, young n dangerous u.u"...so..who I'm goin to drive??Well as usual, our family car...The 'driver'(wira), I haven really well known tat 'driver'...so nid to practice more often..Bring him gai gai lol...haih...Anyway I'm happy wit the new car n I can drive the 'driver'..more comfortable n more cool ^o^"...

No comments: