HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Holiday on Maple

Me

Sis

Cleric HT

Bandit HT

Yup..Tats wat I wanted to post on blogy…As I say that few month besides busy studying..I also busy bout my game..Then later finish my exam…I started to addict to my online game…Yup..Its MAPLE STORY…haha…thanks to my bro n others fren cause that time this game was really hit! Then I ingat just an ordinary game but after it started to drop (expired liao) while I get my streamyx I wanted to try play online game..So I saw my bro play on my cousin pc…The character look so cute n so I started to play ….Some of my fren also started to play….I just follow the flow…hey!!Thats fun..then semakin main semakin addict to the game then until exam end…I hampir most of day playing maple..But of course I wont play sampai gila like ‘somebody’…I manage my time very well..It just that I seldom on blog lol (pai she,hehe)….hehe …Guess wat character I choose???? I choose to be a warrior ( Page ) …Ppl say that seldom gal become a warrior n they think is special…Most of the ppl also choose to become a Magician o a Thief …Most seldom ppl choose is to become Bowman …But I think warrior is the most worth to be used cause the game is bout kill n kill so warrior also for killing …ahaha…Althought it got many disadvantage but dunno why I still prefer to be a warrior…..I hav choose my path..I must go on…Not like other got many character….Temporally now only lvl 45 cause now working dun hav much time to play …Not like him…he play late me few days but he got 2 character with high lvl …. Thief ( Bandit) lvl 51 , Magician ( Cleric ) lvl 75 ..Memang over liao….He can just up lvl to 51 in just around 26 days…crazy!...Then he play another character ,magician , cleric…he up lvl even faster than me...he night only play but me whole day at home certain time play also not as fast as his…His character is much more richer than me…His cleric sudah ada 28 million mesos…Crazy! Dunno where he get so much money…I main till now only got 2 million mesos…Now I been hard working to cari mesos n RM…haha…Another character is my sis…she choose to be Bowman ( Hunter )…She like to be outstanding ( but seldom see her standing in maple :P )…so she choose the character that ppl seldom choose…..wakakaka…even mine ,Page also seldom ppl choose to be…most of them choose the path is Spearman > Dragon Knight > Dark Knight o Fighter > Crusader > Hero but I choose to be Page > Knight > Paladin …hehe…..But depend they style u play….I just play for fun but some really take it seriously ..They must up the right skill n be the best of all…..Cant wait to reach the highest lvl ,200..
The beginner at Victoria

My sister in pq

Me in pq at Ludi

At Ludi town,

Together wit the Cai Shen wishing u all a Happy Chinese New Year

No comments: