HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine to Myself

Like as usual, every year valentine ‘yat tiu lang’ celebrate….But this year a little bit special cause this year celebrate wit my mum n sis ….Wahaha…..we go to the lames place that u ever predict …Guess wat!!! We plan to go Pasar malam =.=” (THE)…Cause valentine fall on Thursday n OUG sana got Pasar Malam..i sudah lama tak pergi sana jalan-jalan since I work…No matter how I must go to complete my mission….My mission is ‘FOOD’ ….I wanted to makan many many nice food there …On that day I only work till 8pm ..After work terus pergi wit my sis ..Then suddenly mum said she also want to go too(jadi our tiang lampu =.=”)…Nvm…she gonna pay whatever we buy..Wakaka…kidding only, she so kedekut plus I hav work sure pay ourself…sob sob…Reach there feel disappointed cause many stall still in holiday, no open plus at tat night many ‘hokkien’ ppl need to ‘bai tien gong’ …Haih…feel so sad cause not many stall is open n not many thing I can buy…Feel like wan to ‘quang buy ‘ but stall is limited n only 38% of the stall open only….The other 62% still in holiday…Haih , I can predict next week will be the same cause also plan go on next week…Next week is the 15th of Chinese New Year…sure many ppl makan in a big family …‘yuan xiao jie’..Somebody say on tat day is Chinese Valentine Day …dunno betul o not…Can somebody tell me actually is when???Anyway…I din receive anything on Valentine Day……But I buy some gift for myself lol!!!....Hope I like it???

No comments: