HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day off !!

I just need to work for 2 more day then I get 3 day off for Chinese New Year...3 days ONLY! I'm not kidding...Ya! 'Thx' to my sir n madam...So-called 'u r now working n not studying cannot simply take off' ...ya rite ,tats bullsh!t I can tell u .....Luckly I am not that irreasonable ppl....If not I early already 'tek pau ng lou liao' ...even work for other company also better than here...how can'u' be like this...Public Holiday dun giv us double pay just malah repalce holiday on other day...I can imagine how 'pandai kira' u are ...for the sake u not enough worker I only work for u temporally...Attitude as a human being consider good but as a boss o on work...totally teruk n 'kiam siap'..I know u hav ur prinsip ( so-called businessman)...But thats is TOO MUCH I dare to tell....Pandai lakon betul..Cuti also dun let ppl take ....If not enough worker why not hire some...But wanted to hire chinese...dah tau cina memang pandai kira tapi lu tak pandai 'do'....So cruel, I wan to get cuti o even unpaid leave cause new year wanted to balik kampung..Then madam say cannot , not enough worker ,new staff cannot take leave.....ya,then tak akan I alone at KL work ,family all went back kampung....Nanti I ada apa hal,are u goin to responsible for it..U sendiri syok sendiri.. ...HAIH...cause of the few cases...I already hopeless on them....just do my own work...thats all

No comments: