HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY 2nd Day (1)

2nd day of CNY, early morning sudah lapar....First thing to do is ask dad 'mana makan'...Dad also dunno makan apa cause CNY many shop sudah close..Then mum suggest go restaurant makan 'yee sang' O,o.... then dad say night only makan ,save for night if not night dunno makan apa...haha...But I already hungry n feel like eating ...After some debation n some pujukan ...in the end we decide to go makan at Chong Wah Restaurant..At the day of CNY sure kena makan 'yee sang' then order some vege n one must hav is fishy!...Like ppl say 'nian nian you yu' wakaka...(luan harla)..




.After makan he headed to temple 'Tin Hao Gong' where every year of CNY we sure will go there pray pray...haha..This year got more ppl come mayb early CNY gua, normally we go on sat o sun every year but because tomolo I need to work tat why dun wan miss the chance ,this year early go..


..At there I take a lot of pic..I got go there 'kao chim' ask for good fortune but the chim say my fortune not very good T.T n so my mum help me to pray for it too n it's say I need some hardwork to get wat I wan....mayb becouse of my lazyness....hehe..Then mum go take a biji of gold back home..."Fatt ah!!"......

PS:Cheesee,Its a Squiral PM:Yeah! Its ROCKS!!!

No comments: