HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, February 18, 2008

Looking for Food!!

Lately I lose weight, my mum scold me say I work tat much save tat much….Save the money until I din eat my meal n getting become thinner n my face look pale….Well…ya I admit that I feel myself losing weight n getting thinner n weaker…But is not because of saving my money n not having my meal….it just that I dun hav a proper meal..I guess..cause mayb the food here does not suit for me n I hav to eat just bcause I hav to…I dun wan to starve myself besides I want to gain weight …..I only hav 1 break whikle working so I only can eat once n sometimes I even buy some food to eat while I on work….But it doesn’t seem good also, I still lose weight..Dun say that I’m on DIET…I can tell that my whole life ,I only allowed myself to gain not to lose weight…I’m hard to gain n also hard to lose weight too…All these day , found myself not in the mood eating even sometimes dun feel hungry …I only eat when I feel I’m starving but by that time my stomach already start fighting…..Am I sick???I was wondering …ANEROXIA!! But I like food still but mayb I dun take my meal on time tat why I dun think I have a ‘proper’ meal everyday…. I only found out I’m getting thinner when I wear my watch n bracelet….it use to be just nice n fit especially the bracelet use to be little tight but now totally different ..getting more n more loose ….Felt my working life like a ‘mayat walking on the stress’…..And I wan to say..."WHERE'S ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD GONE!!!"

No comments: