HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY Gift

This year din get much ang pau cause some of cases.. So this year I din aspect to get many ANG PAU….haih….But this year consider ok la….nothing much for me….Last few days receive a gift from my sir….He giv me an ang pau then give a hamper wit some mandarin orange n bird nest O,O…I was so surprise that he so ‘dai fong’ …I ingat he bagi ang pau only but dunno he so ‘foot lou’ giv hamper also ….Then I go inside Giant buy some stationary for our shop…Tiba-tiba I ternampak ‘ RM 9.98 watever brand bird nest’ O.o so cheap de…..I was thinking dunno sir giv the hamper inside the bird nest same brand as the this…..Then I back to my shop n check out the brand …THE” memang the same brand…..He so-called suruh I balik rumah ingat makn birt nest so my skin will get fairer (am I very dark????) ..Ya, it just 0.2% of bird nest …makan how long only can get fairer….If he buy Eu Yan Sang brand o Brands of bird nest then I solute him…Anyway, I am not tamak of his gift…Just do my work done n work hard for the credit card application to earn some commission …..Oh ya…Dun ask me how much I get for my ang pau this year…hehe..cause I also belum buka n kira lagi…Haha

No comments: