HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY 2nd Day (2)

After pray pray we go to another temple 'Fuo Guang Shan' at Banting cause ppl say night there very nice but tat time still early n so we go to nearby new open shopping AEON Jusco at Bukit Tinggi
.My TSL company also got an outlet at there plus my sis is goin to work at the Pathlab outlet there too...With so many reason we go there n hav a look....Reach there saw the outlet din open ,sedang cuti...WHY!! At Puchong n USJ also got open on CNY why here can tutup de...So unfair....Then we go jalan jalan until syok sendiri where too late liao ,only hav enough time to spend makan....Then dad let us choose whether makan here then terus go temple o go makan seafood at Teluk Gong O,O ...I choose makan cause I lazy to jalan liao n I'm hungry again...So we decide to go makan at Teluk Gong..Yeah, I very long time din go there makan liao this time can enjoy my meal, wakakaka....The place there very hiddden where not many ppl know there is a few restaurant hiding behind some palm estate n some kilang..The condition very coconut feel....
.We always 'pong chan' the Coconut Flower restaurant...Because the first time we come is wit my uncle family and so everytime come here also kunjung the same restaurant ....Today dad order a special famous drink there which is the 'ye fa jiu' .This is an alcoholic drink obtain from coconut tree..rare at market...My dad say last time he drink alot when they hav no $$ to buy beer n they get it from the coconut tree...But I forget the process on how to obtain from the coconut tree
...Anyway the taste is weird >,<"






We order the famous 'mi-hun lala' , herbal chicken (yim gook gai'), sour sweet crab , vege , tofu n one of my fav is the bread...OMG!! The bread is so good n taste great..Its so crunchy n smell good ...very 'heong'...Yummy...irresistable..Actually , My motive is makan the bread....wahahah

No comments: