HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I wan a Camera Handphone!!

Suddenly feel like wanted to have a camera handphone so badly…..Ahh..mau cekik sendiri.....I’m so sick of it…I can tell that if I hav a camera phone I will snatch picture like nobody business.Most of the time wanted to take a pic but suddenly found out I dun hav a camera wit me T.T sob sob..Althought our family hav a pure camera but sometimes it just not convenient for me to bring along n not just only me who need it..My dad always use while work so the camera cant be wit me all the time……Now in the market camera phone is every where and some are cheap but the most of the ‘one’ I wanted the price is totally out of my mind…Gosh…why!..where can I get some cheap n good quality n ‘in’ hp… silence~~
Ya, my dad recently buy a new hp..Guess wat, he buy the hp that I wanted to hav T.T ..Oh no…I was so dumb that I recommend my dad to buy the hp that I love…and my dad really buy it!! Haha….My recommendation is good cause I think tats the best hp ever..everything is good ,the price is reasonable n good quality….haih..Nvm although I cant hav it but ..At least I everyday I can see’him’(Nokia 6300) T.T
..Now I dunno wat hp wanted to buy plus I pun tak ada duit to buy……fighting for Money now….gambateh…I believe one day , I will own ‘him’….wahahah(out of my mind liao)

No comments: