HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Its so crazy

Today morning wake up found out my shirt on the shoulder got a few patch of blood o.o…yesterday midnight suddenly rub my nose , feeling why so wet n watery…then I look at my hand …Wah!~ dark dark ge…OMG..I’m bleeding..sh!t …I try to find tissue but couldn’t find it n the blood flow like pipe water~=.=” ..Then I just go to the toilet n face down the sink (still unconscious)…drop by drop then blood flow but I can feel my nose accumulating the blood n is like bleed out of control….I quickly take some toilet paper n put on it while cleaning my hand n the sink…back to my bed…I still can feel the toilet paper getting all wet n the blood is coming out even I lie down…Until I need to take another pieces of toilet paper n sumbat hidungku …(look like rhino `00’ )…I can feel the heat of my body but outside feel a bit cold ,mayb lately I dun eat n drink well….o mayb I fall in love wit them until nose bleeding >,<”…Wakaka…cant stand it..I start to get ‘love sick’..man!....n I will start to feel hurt ..the more I love the more I get hurt…cause there was once I been hurt badly, but then recover till now the same feeling comes back..i dun wan to get hurt anymore but I still letting myself fall into it..How…man..this is hard….If got a chance I wanted to fight till ‘KO’ wit u guys….Wan me to post my bloody toilet paper!!!haha.. I know u sure dun wan to see so ‘yucks’ stuff…ahaha

No comments: