HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, October 1, 2007

Holidays!(Part 1)

After my trial exam end,I'm having 1 weeks of holiday cause juniors having thier PMR exam and they need our class as examination room.1 weeks is not too long n not too short..Wat am i goin to do wit this week....STUDY!!EAT!!SLEEP!!TV!!GAMES!!...Life is boring...when u in depression state..For me, holiday is not a good news, I just take it like normal..I do appreciate my skol life, the happiness n enjoyment wit all the friends, the stress n depression wit all the homework n study.I dun really like holiday.Yes, i do admit I can sleep longer, do something that u like n have some rest but when u have enough of it , u will start to get numb...I like skol life cause i do appreciate every moment of wat i'm doin n wat i get..Laughter wit friends, share our happiness n tears..Gosh! I miss u guys....Though I dun wish it will end soon, but all I have now is the best i can get...Time pass by so fast , felt that I'm still standing here..Waiting for the day i been wanted for..Everybody is not them anymore.Gosh, felt myself so silly...such an idiot ,dummy.....Guess wat!!Haha...there's only one thing to make me feel happy is not to be alone... Let me tell u guys,I am a person that like to watch at ppl@.@ ...As long there is ppl around me , I'll be happy , no matter who...so I like walk at shopping mall o gathering wit my friend...Sometimes ppl will felt I'm like a dungu 'sha po' standing beside them doin nothing...Haha...But I enjoy myself to hear thier voice (sounds like a maniac)..Oh...I also will sing to make myself happy..ahaha HEY!!!!when ajak me sing K o go gai gai!!I sudah very long din go or a walk!!Its amazing thing that sing can make me feel happy..but depend on wat kind of song it is..It can cure my depression....But somebody just dun understand....Let me tell u a story...To be continue...

No comments: