HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Holiday!! ( part 2)

Oh...forget more thing..Holiday is time for rest and also the opportunity for me to get sick..I mean is real sick..Yesterday suddenly feeling not well, my neck n back was so numb n pain then when comes to night .I'm totally collapse ..start fever n diarrhea …I been so long din have this kind of fever…memang ‘syok’ …then terpaksa take ‘rapidol’ (some kind of paracetamol ) …My whole body was burning until midnight only I feel relief and the heat start to reduce ..When its getting better only I can sleep comfortably ..Today morning wake up, I’m dehydrated ,drink liao 1 big bottle water n my fever getting lesser…Now feel better but still can feel the heat in my body sedang membara..T.T..tats why I dun like holiday….These few day din do much revision on my study n keep on wasting my time…merayau-rayau on the net do nothing,,,sibuk sini sibuk sana..entah apa apa…


N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethanamide

No comments: