HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mooncake Festival celebration

>>>25/09
Today is mooncake festival...mum invited many uncle auntie come to our house for 'Yue Guang Hui' (mesyuarat kuih bulan, wahaha)...Today the moon look like Moon ,THE =.=" .Full moon, very white but very small , doesn't look like egg yolk ge??Anyway, I wanted to 'lapan' enjoy the moon n makan some mooncake..but tomolo got exam waiting for me..So terpaksa kurung sendiri dlm bilik study...But after a few while went downstair curi makan u.u ...but in the end,is help mum do the cleaning....Ingat all sudah balik can help mum clean the table ..Then suddenly , Lisa auntie come late wit others...I already clean everything n keep all the food...then my mum tell the aunties "Nvm,got 2nd round" O_O"" ....speechless...Fine, I take all the food n cups out again ..This time , I'm not goin to clean for the 2nd round...The first round , I am so berangan-angan to clean all the stuff but all my effort sudah broken by them....Back to my room n study...@.@

No comments: