HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back to Ipoh (1)

13/10>>>
Today is Hari Raya,mum said today might goin back to Ipoh.Should I said go to Ipoh n not goin back? Well ya, I was once stay in there but I was born in KL.So is them goin back not me...I'm goin to Ipoh...Haha.She say we might be goin back n so we din prepare at anything.Morning as usual , makan breakfast then she only confirm goin back to Ipoh..But then ,selamba here n delay there..I also dunno whether we r goin back o not..Until 4 pm, macam peperangan. Everybody start packing thier luggage..Well, haha o.o...I early already pack my things so I just enjoy my time while them like rushing 5 pm airplane..Around 5 something only leave the house..Heavy rain start to fall. In a cold weather,everybody perut calling o_O" .We stop at the Jejantas Sg. Buloh,buy some food to satisfied our stomach first......
.Tak perlu tanya pun tau apa tu....Sis n I wanted to eat burger while others wan eat chicken..In the end, we split and buy our own.The journey begin....

Reach Ipoh around 8 something, is time to cari makan...As a 'once a resident' in Ipoh, sure know where is the famous place of the delicious food in Ipoh..We came to the most famous Old Town 'Lou Wong chicken hor fun' o,o

.If u notice, inside the restaurant there is a papan says 'most famous in town'..Haha, I admit tat my dad said this restaurant in business for around 20 years liao..consider the famous 'bean sprout n chicken' in town....Many ppl waiting place to sit,we wait for 15 minute only got the place..Order famous 'kat chai suen mui'n herbal tea but unfortunately.....Start to rain...terpaksa lari diri ..I only manage to 'ping chang' thier drinks T.T ..We then went to the next door restaurant order some 'dai chao'...wanted to take pic but sis halang me to do so......To be continue, Mcdong dong!

No comments: