HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Movie( 200 Pound Beauty )



This movie released long time ago liao but I still dun hav the chance to watch it.Then lately we found some movie websites and my sis watch it first cause I been busying for my trial exam..My sis say the movie quite nice n very touching n she keep on asking me when I'm goin to watch it...Even I hav a liitle time she also paksa me go watch..Dia sudah tengok also tak cukup must I go n watch baru puas hati..Last week I only spend my free time to watch...the story line is quite creative n the story they create is just perfect..very nice n touching...But in the end of the story, I also dunno should I support them to be together or continue this kind of relaitionship ..First of all, starting that guy is bad....and Hanna because of him , she make over herself become 'Jenny' the beauty...then he start to like her cause of her beauty..(he such a lust) ..Fine, then he know the truth bout her n still willing to help her.hmmm..(sign of good man).But I dun think so..Ya.At the past , she is an obese but now (present) she is pretty...Who care bout it as long 'NOW' tat she look good ..Man kind are very mind or care bout gal appearance...because they have the 'Y' chromosome and testostrone hormone that make them so aggressive ...THE!!why suddenly talk bout bio..Back to my point,does that mean he still very .....I rmb he said before that he can't accept that his gf o wife have plastic surgery...So why he still like her,a gal who have plastic surgery before...so-called 'u r fake'...In my opinion , plastic surgery is just like permanent make up or alter your nature appearance...Ppl make up is to cover thier weakness and to improve themself, make them feel more confident n ppl feel more comfortable wit u ..tak akan u wan face a person who r obese,body odour,caries teeth, hairy......If u say thier 'fake', then ppl who have brazier thier tooth or make double eye lip liner also are 'fake'... because it also consider plastic surgery where they change their nature appearance...If ppl have this kind of thinking like him then all the ppl who have plastic surgery should 'extinct' ... I do not encourage ppl go for plastic surgery because some may have side effect...they rather risk their life for 'once a beauty'...but if it is minor thing then is ok for me..It depends on wat kind o surgery...I admire those ppl who dun mind how ppl look at her..this is who they are...ya,XX got a small size breast. So wat!!Should they blame her mum lahir her wit a small breast or penis???...This is wat they born to be....If go for enlargement then u say its 'fake' ..remain will give ppl say...Haha...wat a world....I'm sure someone have a lot of opinion bout it..
href="http://bp1.blogger.com/_ubJXT0UhIZk/RwNXPvhW8xI/AAAAAAAAATA/aIsTOLqmDkk/s1600-h/200-too.jpg">
Oh..I like tat sign..This sign mean ' your wish will come true'...In african they call it 'Akunamatata'


Kim Ah-joong (김아중) is a singer n she act the character of Han-Na/ Jenny
The soundtrack of the movie 'Maria' , Actually the original song n singer I heard before when I was small ..Her name is Blondie ,it was an english song...Most of the ppl thought it was a new song..U can search the original song in utube

No comments: