HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, October 19, 2007

Ipoh (3): Cameron Highland one

Hehe..The motif I wan go Ipoh is because I WANT to go CAMERON HIGHLAND!..Yes, At last I can go. It been 2 years since before my SPM exam...Else than tat, I also long time din go Genting Highland..Wish I can enjoy after my STPM :) .Back to the point,early morning wake up(actually not early liao)...First thing past by, MAKAN!..haha.Quickly prepare n dress up.Went to the nearest restaurant enjoy morning breakfast.First thing come into my mouth is nice n creamy Kopi ice. Long time din taste the tasty Ipoh Kopi...Irresistable.The next thing is G-Cheung Fun..And the last is Ipoh 'lou shu fun',dad order curry mee.look sedap juga


..After fulfill everybody stomach, our journey start..First is too 'wei bao' our 'horse' at petrol station ...Then while waiting, went to tat shop buy some snack..
The Journey began.....mist n rain. Feel windy n fresh....First station is hydroponic farm...inside there sell many strawberry n plants..suddenly notice there's something special...Variety of food thet make o strawberry...look so delicious..yummy.But lucky I'm not addict to strawberry so I just 'jai tei'..Then look some strawberry plant , flower n some vege..All also green green de.

.WA..So big want makan u e.e

No comments: