HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, October 5, 2007

DBSK,東方神起

My friend , Karen ..She is a fans of DBSK since...long ago.I think since thier first album..She always talk bout them when we have the chance to chit chat..Feel myself macam very out-dated...haha.Ya, I do like one of thier song but seem not very know them much..But lately ..I started to like them...Thier dance was cool, nice, fantastic....'Geng' ah..Ever since I'm a person who like to dance so when I watch thier MV..Wow....cantik..Thats how I start to fall in love wit them ..Hmmm let me intro all the member in DBSK..Starting from the left.. Xiah俊秀 ( 1/1/1987, 178 cm , 60 kg)**Micky有天 (4 /6/1986, 180cm, 64kg)**Hero在中 ( 26/1/1986, 180cm ,63kg)**Max昌珉 ( 18/2/1988, 186cm, 61kg)**U-Know允浩 (6/2/1986, 184cm , 66kg)
She like Xiah the most but I like U-know n Hero most,shy shy u.u..hehe..Why Korean n Japanese guys all look so 'comic' o the other word 'boy boy' but they do look cute but tak sangka they are so young. The look most mature n tall ,Max tak sangka is the youngest among them..haha..nOrmally the youngest the tallest...I thought they should around age btwn 22-25 but none of them are....Bright future..still got long way to go guys..Dunno how they look like when they are old...Do they still dance like now..ya, I can imagine 5 old man taking 'tongkat' dance wit the hip n butt shaking..Wakaka
The First album,Tri-AngleIn this album,the first song n MV that make me fall in them is "Tri-angle" feat Boa n Trax...They look so cool, rock n the dance was so complementary wit the music...first ever break thru,the rock style in this MV..Look so haevy metal o rock???...Admire
The 2nd album,Rising Sun
I think this is the album they start to be famous(din do much research so not sure, well i guess so)...first time hear the song nothing much special but when it comes to the middle part ,the bridge o 'sakai'part...haha...cute dance ,that part make me like it...
The 3rd Album, 'O'
the latest album, temporally the single hits it the best, I mean 'O'. Ya , the song name is 'O' ...haha..when u hear it u will un..
This also the 3rd album but the cover is different...Cute version...haha...There is a song name 'balloons' ...they all wear the animal costume...like a 'da xiao hai' kiddo...act cute~~~but the video n the song ok only but they look funny...As an artist, apa pun berani cuba...Next time only post thier pic....

1 comment:

jzong said...

hey, i like all of the info that u have, its really good.