HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ipoh (2): Supper at Mcdong dong!


After having our dinner....hmm, while still got time to spend.We head to our aunt stall to visit them..They been selling burger since few years ago..I think their stall is the only chinese stall who sell burger...Wahaha...I can eat as much I can, is FOC (free of charge)n.n then jadi Fat Pek 'OO' ..Lucky I have my dinner before went there if not, I think they can early 'sau dong'(makan habis their burger)...Look at the menu, got many special dish...Chicken set, pork chop set n bla bla bla...Uncle is the chef while aunt help packing. We already very full liao but he still mau make burger for us..Once a time only have the chance to eat their burger, in the end I eat liao half chicken burger n bacon burger...taste so different from malay stall( the meat kering kontang)...The meat maintain juicy with some fresh vege n the sauce not too watery..just nice...
Yichiban! o,o...Altought tat day we went there was rain but thier business still good..many ppl come n buy...

No comments: