HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ipoh (5): Cameron Highland three

I din went to the biggest 'BOH' tea plantation cause day getting dark n the road very narrow.Mum say wan go back, so called feeling not well..terpaksa patah balik but on the way we pass by the other BOH tea plantation n dad dun wan make us dissapointed. He bring us to the smaller tea farm.
.We went there already quite late so the factory is close n the guard is waitng ppl goin out sambil 'halau' ppl from goin in.We cant go in to have a look .And so, we just look from the outside..Altought the farm is not very big but the scenery look very beautiul...Green green de n fresh air coming in ...Take a deep breath.


Still remember the last time I went there was 4 years ago, when I was doin my English Project wit weiwei about tea...Because of this project, I beg my dad bring me to Cameron Highland..But it seem not long ago...A memorable day..

No comments: