HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, August 3, 2007

Skol rocks!

Today very tired but no mood to sleep o.o” ( sleep is my fav no.1),after skol then drive home…On the way , something trigger my memory, feel that life is full of mystery and wonderful (on the good side)…haha…feel relief but when think bout my work,sick+ headache….Today feel myself abnormal, feel moody…mayb bout the rumours or breaks news at skol….bla bla bla…I know the truth early before but …entah lah…Mayb I think too much( I admit)….suddenly feel that I’m happy that I’m still having my skol life !! sampai masa tiba, got recess then class on then another class…all the student wearing uniform (so kiddy , haha)… the guys just like last time ,playing around when recess… sitting inside the class watching them bully their fren… although they sometime will spread verbal virus @#$*%!? … The gal very like to “dress up” themselves , ‘lapan’ n act much in front of the male….Human/animal behavior ….Mayb I’m a female, observed that gals flirt more than the males O.O … obviously can see it when they “naik miang”(I know is kind of rude to said so) when in contact wit the male…. male also got but seldom ..I’m not saying that male will ‘naik miang’ ( wa hahaha , THE!) ..They will act like so-called ‘man’…but in my eyes , they still a kids ...Mayb I have the def that development of male brain is slower than female.. sometime will feel thrown out when see them ‘act too much ‘ but sometimes also will laugh cause ...funny lo, how human behavior can be so drastic ….But I still love the moment of being in skol with all those craps ….. That’s wat I call SKOL Rocks!

No comments: