HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, August 24, 2007

Xiao Bi~!

( First of all, this post I last month already write liao , but dun hav the chance to post it out…since Mimi is gone…I only rmb tat I have this post ..Beginning I thought Xiao Bi is a she but last week I ask Hunt only realize that is a he )
This is Xiao Bi, when he grows up we still call her Xiao Bi??? Yup,Cause he never grow in size like Lancy . He is a Shi Tzu + Chihuahua breed…But he look more like shi tzu….He very small only (smaller than Mimi), macam the rat that I dissect o.O” ….bigger than the rat a little bit…Is she so look cute, I think is about few months old only …His hobby is licking ppl legs and hand , he very playful always main kejar-kejar wit ppl and very clumsy….He falls when making turn “piao yi”…. The legs are short ,body is bigger than the bud “niu lai niu qu” while walking ,,,Ahaha…These few day , I go visit him, Oh gosh , he look so fat and grow big liao....look like furby ..

No comments: