HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The survey of the society

After celebrate Bil bday, I still need to head to Ampang Park for survey….My fren introduce me this survey group .Is a survey company that help other company that wanted to survey the public. His mum is the worker of the survey company, so they are searching for the ‘public’ . Actually , I just only teman my fren go, but in the end she disqualified for the survey….,.so I pergi sendiri…So ke lian …They say meet in btw 6.15-6.30 pm but the survey only start at 7 …It’s a quite relaxing survey, 7 of us (all female Chinese) sitting in a room wit a nice comfortable sofa , just like a pillow talk…Then the lady ask us opinion n question bout the product and even play some ‘game’(task)..The journey just like chatting btw fren , very enjoy..we laugh ,talk silly thing .Oh the survey is bout the new product from 7UP , is an isotonic drink (REVIVE)…..Haha…she ask “why u prefer drink isotonic drink than drinking water after having vigorous sport?” …Most of them say cause it can reduce the thirst …but I macam very scientific explanation …talk bout body fluid bla bla…They all mata jelling-jeling O.O hear my explanation …I even wanted to further more explain bout the body cell hypertonic hypotonic solution bla bla bla…But pai seh takut them tak faham terlampau BIO liao( pai seh pai seh study biology student very bio)…so I just cakap bahasa ‘public’…We chat liao 2 hour15 minute only end the conversation….Very enjoy but also very tired cause the whole day from day night till day light till dark night at outdoor …kaki pun mau patah+ haven eat my dinner ,perut sedang panggil….Reach home around 10.30 pm…Makan then oi oi… pig pig Zzz

No comments: