HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My last holiday

Yahoo…Holiday…yes yes .First of all ,I would like to thanks to O.O Oh! Sorry sorry, wrong dialog…Too excited but also feel nervous cause trial is coming ..Ahh…feel like killing myself…But this is the last week of holiday before my STPM!...mesti mempergunakannya dgn sepenuh…Dun waste it.. Actually 1 week of holiday is not enough for me …I already wastage spending my 3 days holiday…wat I have done? Ans : none …Lepak lepak, seronok , main-main ,tengok-tengok.. tu shj. So weekday must study n done all my work …work is not many but till now at this time, I still haven’t manage o even write a word (Mampuslah ku)…such a failure …masih tak takut …Dun wan talk so much ..Start studying …less bullsh!t more study… Play Hard Study Harder..

No comments: