HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, August 27, 2007

Shopping at 1U

Yesterday was my sis Bday,wa haha…One year older,sis?…old lady..Ek hmm(serious sikit) Well, is Saturday n in the morning I have class on , disappointed .Supposingly we plan to sing K but then timing not suitable so after my class we pergi 1U watch movie, SOME silly movie ketawa sampai ur intestine ‘da jie’??We watch Rush Hour 3 , lame rite but the lawak memang ‘lawak antarabangsa’…It is nice to watch when u need some entertainment but dun expect too much ….Luckly we smart n din even plan to watch RATATOUILLE, Cause when we reach there, most of the ppl also watch this animation cartoon and most of it show either full or selling fast…Masyarakat memang macam ni, hangat-hangat tahi ayam …So I’m not that ‘smart’ like them ,takut u r ‘out dated’.I prefer cheaper price + nice seat..as a smart saver$$ …buat apa rebut sampai sesak nafas go watch o some in th end makan ‘bak guo’, I dun mind wait till everybody watch liao only I pergi tengok…cause no need to worry the ticket sold out…Anyway, siapa care la…(just only me talk so much :P)…After watching the movie, we go jln jln before masa sampai dinner wit family…After walk in shop by shop….We come to this S&J shop, some gifts n deco shop….I was attracted wit this thingy thing , cant believe I fall in love wit this ‘geh ye’ but its cute art
..This pair of dog I already tertarik from the outside …first, I tahan tak mau beli cause a little membazir but irresistible..in the end I buy home…when reach home . I name them Sugar(white) n Pepper(black)…WHY????Because when I reach home n tengok betul- betul only realize they are sugar n pepper bottle O.O , no wonder have two eye hole n a lubang wit ‘sut’ below it, so THE =.=”’ sweat…tak sangka the thing I like is just a sugar pepper bottle…… Else than that I also saw (‘oo’) while helping sis choose some key chain
…haha…my sis also like it…look so cham..when tengok dia, u will beh tahan o mau torture him..So I buy it as my sis Bday present, I can release her stress after having a look wit it …haha

No comments: