HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ping Pong Club Farewell Party

Today morning I didn’t go to skol O.O , haha.. cause some occasion Majlis Perlantikan Pengawas is on early morning, so our class + U6S1 mogok! ..Today class not many just Chem , Math n PA but cause de Majlis overtake our Chem n our PA n Math only discuss exercise so we all mogok…wahaha…But I got Farewell party after skol so I only go to skol after skol ( feel kind of weird 0.o)…When my frens saw me, they all was so shock…tak sangka “berani kau come after skol” ….Even my Bio teacher also saw me ,she knew that our whole class didn’t come today…She just ketawa-tawa shj ..Unbelievable we dare to do that… The party start at 2 pm ,I reach around 1.30 pm… It just a simple small party …makan makan ,peluk peluk o_o” erat hubungan then balik rumah ….Wat we have, well I ingat we got KFC o Pizza cause is our party n we(senior) request, they(junior) make it done.. but :( teacher spoilt it, Club not much $$ so she order catering to make some salad n spaghetti …Ok lah . acceptable ,the food boleh tahan some more she sponsor the soft drink …tak akan not satisfied meh…After eating , I giving out the trophy to the winner for last few few month PP competition .The trophy sudah lama keep in my house but I still need to keep it for those winner who din attend the party ,Ma Fan =.= … At the end, thejunior give us some souvenirs ..Although is just a simple cup but very nice, especially the invitation card , very nice n creative ..Appreciate their hard work …luckly u din see wat we did (the card n party) for our previous senior sungguh “cantik”..memalukan betul -.- …At least this year , our junior is better than us..




Oh, by the way …guess wat? I saw my Seksyen 1 junior while I driving back home ..Few of them is studying in La Salle ..I just pass by them, I think they dun know me but I recognize them … Why not they study at Samad o.o ,haha…Anyway ….

No comments: